Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament #6
Time & Location
About the Event
ATTENTION: Please only RSVP using this event page if you plan to enter the tournament as a PLAYER. If you wish to attend as a spectator, you are not required to RSVP prior to the event. Thank you!
Join us for our sixth SSBU Tournament at the iRepair ATL shop!
There is nothing more fun than getting together with friends and playing Smash Bros. late into the night. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has made this difficult to do in most public settings. In light of this, we have decided to host regular tournaments at our store to give local players an opportunity to engage with similar minds in a safe, relaxing environment. We are limiting our contestant capacity to 16 players to allow for more space in the shop. In addition, all visitors must wear a face covering for the duration of the event, and we are requiring players to bring their own controllers.
- The event will include commentary and music provided by Al Danso, a local Atlanta DJ.
- This will be a Double-Elimination tournament.
- An entry fee of $20 is required to compete. All contestants may bring 1 guest free of charge. All subsequent guests and spectator tickets are $5.
- A second TV + SSBU setup will be available for everyone to practice/play casually for the duration of the event.
- This is an amateur tournament, so players of all skill levels can enter!
- All ages are welcome!
- Waters will be provided throughout the event.
- 1st place will win a cash prize!
- Payouts will be dependent upon the number of participants in the tournament.
- 2 Stocks
- Time Limit: 4 minutes
- No Items
- No Stage Hazards
- No Final Smash Meter
- Mii Fighters and their respective custom moves are allowed. We request that players come prepared with their Mii move sets in order to expedite the setup process.
- If time runs out, the player with the least damage will win the match
- This is the standard ruleset. This may be subject to change on the day of the event.
Players must RSVP using this event page to reserve a spot in the tournament. If the maximum number of participants is reached, all subsequent registrations will be placed on a Waiting List. The Watiing List will be used to fill vacant spots if a participant is unable to attend the event. All remaining empty spots will be filled in-person on the day of the event.
Payment is required in-person at the beginning of the event.
Rounds/matches, cash prizes and entry fees are subject to change if the number of participants is less than 16.
- Please do not enter incorrect information when RSVP-ing. We use this information to confirm your registration on the day of the event and to relay important information!
- Controllers are NOT provided -- please bring your preferred controller with you. GameCube adapters will be available.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend the event.
- Masks are required to participate. We will provide masks for those that do not have one.
2 hours 30 minutesTournament Begins